Create a kitchen you'll love cooking in
Amish-crafted custom kitchen cabinets in Lancaster County, PA
More Family Time
Are you tired of cooking in an outdated or inefficient kitchen?
- Are you frustrated with the lack of workspace you have?
- Is your kitchen too cramped to entertain in?
- Do you wish you had updated features to cook and work with?
- Does your kitchen feel unorganized?
- Is your kitchen dark and poorly lit?
- Are there unnecessary walls in your kitchen?
You deserve a kitchen that makes your cooking dreams come true!
Get more out of life when you remodel your kitchen
Experience Stronger Relationships
You’ll love hosting gatherings when your kitchen finally has enough room. You’ll also encourage more family time with an inviting space to prepare and eat meals together in. Ditch the restaurant and make memories around the table.
Love Your New Look
When you have a kitchen with cabinets that you are proud of, you’ll love hosting people and having them gather in your new kitchen or around your dining room table!
Love Cooking Again
Whether you’re preparing a culinary masterpiece or just a simple dish, a well-organized kitchen with the workspace you need means preparing any meal will be a delight.
By the numbers
76 percent of people surveyed in a Houzz trend study said they cooked at home five or more nights a week after their renovation
We are proud to put our name on over 50 kitchen remodeling projects over the years – and we’d love to make yours our next one!
Our promise to you is that you will be 100% satisfied with our craftsmanship and workmanship on your home project.
we feel your pain
Like you, we know how frustrating it can be to have a kitchen that is so poorly laid out that not only is it a pain to cook in (forget entertaining!), but you can’t figure out why you need to walk 10 feet away from the stove just to grab your spices! No more of that! We’ll build you a kitchen that’s both beautiful and efficient
Still feels new - years later!
Our team completes the latest finishing class every single year because we care how your kitchen will look years down the road. We’ve mastered the art of finishing so your new kitchen will have that smooth finish that keeps its luster long after the remodel is completed.
We make your dream kitchen cabinet design easy:
Schedule an Estimate
Schedule an estimate when we learn about your goals for your new kitchen, get measurements, and talk about your dream kitchen.
Customize your Kitchen
Together we’ll create a layout that works best for your kitchen then we’ll select the right particulars from wood species to colors
Our team of kind and skilled Amish woodworkers will handcraft & install your kitchen while working hard to stay on an organized schedule that puts your needs first
What our clients say
1. Your home is a sacred place. We’ll treat your home like ours – with respect and cleanliness.
2. We’ll stay on a schedule that works around your needs and gets your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
3. Your kitchen will be built to last and add to your home’s resale value.
4. We will listen to your goals and help make your dream kitchen a reality with the customer service you deserve.
We don’t just create custom kitchen cabinets. View more of our custom wood services that we offer:
Questions on our kitchen cabinet process?
Get your answers below!
There are several things we always want to address quickly when planning your kitchen cabinet layout:
- Where is your kitchen sink going to go?
- Where will your kitchen appliances be?
- What size and style appliances do you have (particularly the fridge and stove)?
- Where are your corner cabinets and what features do you want in them?
The answers to these four questions provide a good foundation for the rest of the kitchen design.
Very rarely. Our goal is to keep everything in-house as much as possible, especially when installing the cabinets.
We understand you want to keep your home clean and safe, and so we have our own Amish installers do the installation work to give you peace of mind.
One of the first steps is being able to meet with you in person to discuss your dreams and goals for your new kitchen.
We also need to visit your home to get exact measurements for your new cabinets.
After the design is finalized, our team of Amish cabinet makers get to work making your dream kitchen come true. When the build is complete, our installation team then installs your new kitchen!
We encourage three standard features in every kitchen we design and build:
- Soft-close drawer slides and hinges
- Double waste can pull-out cabinets
- Utensil dividers in 2-3 drawers.
Styles come and go, but here are three that we receive many requests for:
- Contemporary-modern cabinets. These are a simple cabinet style and sometimes referred to as the “Shaker style”
- Decorative-ornate. These have additional woodworking and trim pieces, giving the cabinets and kitchen some extra flair.
- Farmhouse style. Also called the “reclaimed look,” these bring a rustic and sometimes stressed style into your kitchen.
No matter the style you want in your cabinets, our skilled team of cabinet makers is ready to design and create them!
In current cabinet styles, we see many requests for:
- Medium-dark brown stains
Currently, three trends we see are the following:
- Glazed finishes on cabinets
- White-washed or distressed finishes
- Farmhouse and rustic style cabinets
Absolutely! We want your kitchen to be yours, so we allow you to have full customization over the following cabinet parts:
- Interior wood choice
- Exterior wood choice
- Door style
- Cabinet colors
Standard kitchen cabinet depth is 24″, but this can be changed depending on your appliances or goals.
Having a custom kitchen adds features, quality, and style that makes your home something worth spending money on when you go to sale.
Many home buyers are looking for kitchens that are not “stock” or “builders-grade” quality.
It is possible, but it is often a lot of work. It also rarely brings back the original sheen or finish of the cabinets.
We put a lot of work and take pride in our hand-crafted Amish-built cabinets, including the following craftsmanship features:
- 3/4″ plywood for the main box frame (industry standard is 1/2″ plywood).
- No staples are used that can come out; only glues and screws.
- We add supports behind each drawer.
- We design and build for long-term stability and quality.
Our goal is that if you want a new kitchen 10-15 years from now, that you can sell your kitchen for a good resale value.
Custom Kitchens & Kitchen Cabinets in Lancaster, PA
Life’s too short to live every day in frustration because your kitchen is inefficient.
No one wants to feel like they are missing out on the rich memories that come with having friends and family over because their kitchen isn’t large enough to properly host.
We believe your kitchen should be a joy to cook in and gather as a family.
If you’re going to spend so much time in the kitchen making meals for your family & friends, you ought to have a kitchen that is a delight to work in.
At Misty Creek Woodworking, we’ll build you a beautiful kitchen where cooking, hosting, and eating is truly a pleasure.
Imagine what it will be like when you’re energized and inspired to make healthy meals for you and your family. Imagine the joy you’ll have when your kitchen finally has the space you need to entertain.
Or maybe your joy will come from just being able to sit down with a cup of coffee with your spouse in the morning, watching the sunrise as it’s light fills the room. Oh the wonderful memories you’ll make, the deeper relationships you’ll experience, and the healthier you’ll be!
You will be stunned at the quality of work our Amish craftsmen will bring to your custom kitchen renovation and the increase in home value as a result.
As a custom kitchen cabinet maker in Lancaster County, PA, we look forward to helping you create the kitchen and home of your dreams!
If you live in beautiful Lancaster County, then we don’t need to explain much about the beauty, history, or plenty of attractions in the county or surrounding area:
- Susquehannock State Park
- Lancaster County Central Park
- Long’s Park & Amphitheater
- The many farms and Amish attractions
- Root’s Country Market & Auction
- Dozens of amazing home-style cooking restaurants
- And many more parks and areas of interest!
Known as a popular tourist attraction for its food, farm countryside, and Amish community, Lancaster County has a population of over 545,000 people on 984 square miles of land and water.
We provide our custom kitchens and cabinet services to all cities and boroughs in Lancaster County, including:
Lancaster City (county seat), Adamstown, Akron, Christiana, Columbia, Denver, East Petersburg, Elizabethtown, Ephrata, Lititz, Manheim, Marietta, Millersville, Mount Joy, Mountville, New Holland, Quarryville, Strasburg, and Terre Hill.
We also service a variety of other townships and unincorporated communities.
We service all zip codes in Lancaster County with Amish-built kitchen cabinets, including:
17368, 17501, 17502, 17503, 17504, 17505, 17506, 17507, 17508, 17509, 17512, 17516, 17517, 17518, 17519, 17520, 17521, 17522, 17527, 17528, 17529, 17532, 17533, 17534, 17535, 17536, 17537, 17538, 17540, 17543, 17545, 17547, 17549, 17550, 17551, 17552, 17554, 17555, 17557, 17560, 17562, 17022, 17563,17564, 17565, 19362, 17566, 17567, 17568, 17569, 17570, 17572, 17573, 17576, 17578, 17579, 17580, 17581, 17582, 17584, 17585, 17601, 17602, 17603, 17604, 17699, 17073, 19501,19543